|Roles and responsibilities||Job Responsibilities:|
• Conduct skills assessments for consumer.
• Identify goals socially appropriate to client’s age.
• Develop individualized teaching procedures for each consumer.
• Supervise the implementation of teaching procedures and behavior treatment plans.
• Monitor and provide revisions, when necessary, to program goals and behavior treatment plans.
• Provide hands-on training for staff in the Adult Day Habilitation Department
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
|Skill set||• Bachelor’s Degree and ABA experience required.|
MUST be available to work in Saturday Rec Program located in Hollis, Queens on Saturdays 1030am-330pm
|Upper salary range||Commensurate with Experience|
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|
|Our Mission||QSAC is a New York City and Long Island based nonprofit that supports children and adults with autism, together with their families, in achieving greater independence, realizing their future potential, and contributing to their communities in a meaningful way by offering person-centered services.|
QSAC pursues this mission through direct services that provide a supportive and individualized setting for children and adults with autism to improve their communication, socialization, academic, and functional skills.
QSAC is EOE