|Roles and responsibilities||OVERVIEW|
Evaluate pre-screened prospects’ insurance needs and market products to those clients. Provide product descriptions, quotes, and additional information in order to deliver professional, friendly world-class service.
CSG, located in San Antonio, Texas, is seeking top-performing, P&C licensed sales agents to join our fast growing call center team.
Are you interested in selling products with a growing company that rewards performance and recognizes top performers? Are you interested in growing your career with a company that has core values focused on Culture, Service, and Growth? Finding a company that will support you every step of the way and wants to see you grow and succeed? If yes, we want you to take a close look at the following inside sales opportunity.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AT CSG?
Our client will provide you with a steady stream of pre-screened leads from prospects that want to speak to you about their products. You will be:
- Selling insurance through capable use of the telephone, email and/or internet
- Explain features, recommend solutions and provide product options from several
insurance/financial offerings and educate customer throughout the application process
by providing the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- Explain quotes and specific carrier guidelines
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM CSG?
- A team of highly skilled professionals that will develop your sales skills, provide strong
leadership, and help you succeed.
- Fully paid training that will teach you solid closing techniques, and provide an in-depth
product knowledge before you take your first call.
- A friendly environment that provides all the latest technology to make your work
WHAT’S THE ENVIRONMENT LIKE AT CSG?
We have developed a strong culture that is open, positive, and focuses on helping our clients grow their business. We maintain a fast-paced office environment that uses the latest technology and tools to streamline workflows and processes. We maintain an open work area and encourage our employees to make it their second home!
Service 1st SM is our guiding principle and way of life at CSG. Simply put, Service 1st SM means that we are always here to serve our associates and our clients, going beyond, with enthusiasm and professional integrity. Our company mission is very clear: Provide clients the ability to deliver world-class customer experiences. And our values -- do what is in the best interest of our associates and clients, be humble and treat everyone with respect, and build trust through open dialogue and honesty -- are equally important to us.
WHAT WOULD MY SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
We have Full-Time opportunities available with flexible schedules (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00pm CST).
WHAT TYPE OF EXPERIENCE IS CSG LOOKING FOR?
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Texas P&C General Lines licensed agent
- Sales and/or Customer Relations Experience
- Ability to successfully complete Company provided training and state licensing
- Proven ability to produce and close sales demonstrated by availability to handle
objections, understand customer behavior and still maintain assertiveness and self-
- Demonstrated knowledge of the internet and computer related software applications
including MS Office products
- Strong work ethic
- Current P&C General Lines licenses in 10 different states (including Texas)
- 2-5 years of insurance call center sales experience
- Stable work history with strong references
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Base salary starting at $13.00 per hour with additional incentives for performance with
no earning caps.
- Fully paid training
- Paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- Great casual work environment
|Job opening status||In-progress|