|Roles and responsibilities||About 300Brand|
With roots dating back 20 years, 300Brand is a strategic holding company that manages a portfolio of media and marketing services organizations. Our companies operate in advertising, public relations, research, and events management. In addition, we host conferences and pull together focused communities of interest. Focused on cultivating highly skilled marketing and communications professionals, we work to develop each individual’s unique talents, while establishing the foundational skills every communicator must master. Our collaborative work environment fosters creativity and innovation; our people are hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven.
Account Coordinator – Business Development
This Account Coordinator is responsible prospective external account management. This candidate will report to and work directly with company CEO, Steve O’Keeffe. Within this position, the account coordinator will attend face to face meetings, build and maintain relationships, as well as identify cross and upsell opportunities.
• Work with sales team to grow new and existing client base
• Manage and maintain new business pipeline
• Create and execute strategies, proposals, and pipeline reports
• Research potential industry partners and new business ideas
• Develop relationships with key industry contacts
• Manage all contract deliverables
|Skill set||Required skills:|
• Self-motivated – 1-2 years of experience in fast-paced environment
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent verbal & written communications skills
• Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
• Positive and upbeat demeanor, team player mentality
• Comfortable in small business environment
Account coordinators have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment. Learn more about us at www.300Brand.com. Please apply online at www.300brand.com/join.