|Roles and responsibilities||300Brand|
300Brand’s companies provide public relations, market research, creative design, online marketing, and event management for market leaders in the technology space. Focused on cultivating highly skilled marketing and communications professionals, we work to develop each individual’s unique talents, while establishing the foundational skills every communicator must master. Our collaborative work environment fosters creativity and innovation; our people are hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven.
As an Account Executive you will work to ensure the success of your assigned Exchange’s events and online presence. An Account Executive participates in strategic and tactical planning, staffs trade shows, plans and executes events and marketing campaigns, and has leadership opportunities.
• Proactively develop relationships with external audiences (media, analysts, third-party constituencies, etc.) to convey the client's message
• Communicate with team to implement strategies and execute various tasks
• Write and distribute basic materials, including news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, prepared remarks, and pitch letters
• Respond to standard media inquiries
• Research clients subject matter and become fluent in the terms, issues, trends, happenings, news, and innovation in clients business and industry.
• Represent client at events or trade shows
• Develop and implement marketing plans
• Manage special event logistics and promotion
• Develop materials -- website content, blog and feature articles, newsletters, etc.
• Execute email marketing campaigns
• Execute publication outreach
• Execute social media outreach – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Program and budget management
• Assist in client administration duties such as billing and reporting
• Assist in the research and preparation of new business proposals as requested
|Skill set||Skills Required:|
• Must have 2-4 years agency (or similar) experience
• BA or BS degree in Marketing or related field
• Event planning experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to facilitate organization of project details
• Business presentation skills
• Ability to work within assigned budgets
Other Recommended Qualifications:
• Experience in the technology industry