|Job opening ID||6|
|Job opening status||In-progress|
|Roles and responsibilities||• Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.|
• Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful design and development and launch of new products and services, including: implementation plans, schedules, budgets, issue and action items, meeting minutes, risk management, invoices and status reports.
• Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
• Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project(s)
• Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
• Ensure all invoicing for customers are accurate, complete and approved.
• Develop relationships with your customer to drive customer satisfaction
|Skill set||• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in Technical project management|
• Must have web architecture background with proven experience in relevant projects and applications.
• Experience in managing small to Enterprise level Mobile applications is desired and plus but not mandatory for the right candidate.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
• Minimum of Bachelors degree or higher is required.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• Must possess excellent analytical problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a United States Citizen or a Green Card holder, unfortunately we are unable to sponsor working Visa for this position.
|Work experience||5 years of work experience|
|Number of positions||2|
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|