|Hiring manager||intellecap.hr intellecap.hr|
|Job opening status||In-progress|
|Roles and responsibilities||• Manage delivery of projects in line with client expectations and company standards;|
• Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
• Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap;
• Undertake relevant national and international field travel as and when required.
|Skill set||Experience/ Education:|
• 6-10 years’ experience in strategy consulting/corporate strategy with at least 2 years’ experience in managing teams on consulting engagements;
• Prior experience of working in multi-cultural environments and developing countries would be desirable;
• Masters in Business Administration/Masters in Public Administration/Development Economics or an equivalent qualification from a leading university.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative;
• Ability to synthesize information and lead insightful recommendations to clients;
• Flair for building quality relationships with clients and support business development;
• Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills;
• Ability to mentor and coach associates and senior associates ;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Experience of leading published work highly desirable.
• Prior exposure to domains in which Intellecap works is desirable;
o Base of the Pyramid/Social Entrepreneurship/Inclusive Business in Asia/Africa
o Financial services/energy/water/education/smallholder agriculture and sanitation/health.
|Work experience||6-10 years|
|Number of positions||1|