|Hiring manager||intellecap.hr intellecap.hr|
|Job opening status||Filled|
|Roles and responsibilities||• Develop client relationships in order to stay abreast of business opportunities and industry trends;|
• Deliver on a topline target ;
• Provide management and oversight to project delivery, guide execution teams on project approach and structure, manage client expectations and deliverable quality;
• Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
• Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap;
• Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
|Skill set||Experience/ Education:|
• 7-8 years of experience in consulting to corporations and/or multilaterals and/or government
• MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification
• Strong exposure to inclusive business/BOP/Social enterprise/Impact investing spaces
• 3-4 years of experience in managing consulting teams and driving business development.
• Good business acumen and understanding of business issues across multiple focus sectors;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Ability to engage senior client management on our offerings, emerging issues in focus sectors, lead project scope discussions and provide insightful recommendations;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience of leading published work highly desirable;
• Ability to mentor, coach associates and senior associates and managers;
• Ability to work under pressure, straddle multiple projects;
• Strong project planning and leadership.
|Number of positions||1|