|Job opening ID||46|
|Roles and responsibilities||Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities|
• Responsible for the installation, monitoring and support of Windows systems & application software including Windows Clustering Services.
• Responsible for the problem resolution on VMware installations, Windows Active Directory, High performance server hardware and associated software.
• Accountable for support of our Storage Area Network infrastructure including data management, replication, storage, switches fabric and backups.
• Assist with Online team in code promotions and upgrades.
• Responsible for pro-active performance monitoring of operating systems & systems software.
• Assess and recommend new technologies for futures hardware and software replacements.
Work Experience / Education
• 3 year College diploma in the field of Computer Science; University degree preferred and/or at least 8 years equivalent work experience in a senior or intermediate administrative role.
• Microsoft certification in one or more disciplines.
• Experience in a retail environment particularly regard to infrastructure compliance to PCI regulations.
Working Knowledge / Proven Skills
• Very strong and proven skills working in a multiple server Microsoft web environment with IIS, ASP.Net and various load balancing technologies.
• Hands on Microsoft Server Clustering Services experience.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
• Hands-on experience working with Microsoft DNS and Active Directory
• Demonstrated skills in VMware Administration.
• Demonstrated skills in Symantec Net Backup and VMware backup.
• Use of load balancing technologies.
• Knowledge of VPN, UAG and TMG 2012 and TCP IP communication protocols
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with emphasis on problem resolution.
• Ability to work under pressure of restrictive timelines.
Attributes (culture / beliefs)
• Willingness to work beyond core business hours, if necessary to minimized business
interruptions during planned or unplanned system modifications.
• Prepared to work off hours with possible weekend and/or overnight work.
• Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Take full ownership of assigned tasks and work well independently as well as within a team.
• Prioritize effectively and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with contacts effectively and efficiently.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Strong customer service
• Team player including good interpersonal skills; self-starter
Travel / Other
• Travel within the GTA as required. The use of a vehicle may be required from time to time to reach our production facilities.
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|