|Roles and responsibilities||Brafton is North America’s premier content marketing agency, creating results-focused strategies and content to fuel SEO, social media and leads for clients. We work at the helm of the web marketing industry from offices in Boston, Chicago and San Francisco. Our teams continuously build on expertise across new media formats, including video, blogs and infographics. Brafton has been recognized on the Inc. list for two consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private U.S. business, and we’re committed to hiring and developing new talent. We’re looking for our next Content Marketing Strategist / Account Manager who is passionate about SEO!|
Your role is to aid and facilitate end-to-end management of the business relationship, service delivery and demonstration of ROI to clients. You will play a key role in developing, documenting, and reporting on complex content marketing strategies. Additionally you will liaise directly with our clients and our outside Account Reps in resolving, refining and managing the editorial and technical project management process.
• Project manage the creation and on-going development of client editorial briefs. Liaise with editorial departments to ensure compliance.
• Create and modify complex content marketing strategies.
• Provide news feed integration and content marketing consultancy in the context of Brafton’s custom news and content feeds.
• Conduct and lead internal review meetings, external client phone meetings and liaison with field based Account Managers.
• Research, interpret, and present statistical reporting.
• 10-20 % Travel may be required
|Required Competencies/Skills||• Bachelors degree |
• Minimum 1-3 Years relevant experience in the content marketing/social media marketing/SEO space.
• Strong content marketing, internet marketing, social media marketing, editorial knowledge, interest and experience.
• Client service / account management experience strongly preferred
• Proven experience managing projects with a high attention to detail and organization.
• Good technical understanding of how websites, search engines and the internet works.
• Great research and writing skill combined with an analytical mind set.
• Confident telephone presence and experience running client calls and webinars.
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) along with strong business acumen and intelligence.
|Work experience||2-3 Years|