|Roles and responsibilities||Your Role:|
Your role is to manage end-to-end management of the client relationship, exceptional service delivery, demonstration of ROI to clients and risk mitigation, with a primary focus on revenue retention. You will play a key role in developing, documenting, and reporting on multiple and complex content marketing strategies. You will draw from multiple search, social, editorial, and email marketing resources within Brafton to deliver tactical and hyper-custom content marketing strategies, and resolve client issues swiftly in order to retain and grow our business relationships. Additionally you will liaise directly with clients, production teams and our outside Account Reps in resolving, refining and managing the editorial and technical project management process.
• Client Retention: You will manage, retain, and facilitate the growth of business relationships with existing clients.
• Consultancy: You will research, analyze and interpret data in order to build and develop effective, sophisticated content marketing strategies for your clients so as to achieve set goals and objectives with Brafton.
• Editorial: Project-manage the creation and on-going development of client editorial briefs. Liaise with editorial departments to ensure quality, creativity and execution.
• Technical: Project-manage news feed integration and development work to and liaise with developers both in-house and client-side to ensure maximum results in the shortest timeframe.
• ROI Demonstration: You will analyze data in order to create and execute presentations demonstrating ROI and attainment against client objectives. These will take place on a regular rolling basis via phone and webinars. You will lead internal review meetings, external client phone meetings and liaison with field based Directors.
• Risk Management: You will work with your DCM/ADCM to manage risk/opportunity whilst providing prescriptive and detailed strategic direction in the context of Brafton’s services. You are responsible for accurate risk analysis, diagnosis, forecasting, and early stage resolution of low-moderate risk client situations.
• Administrative: You will record all client interaction in Salesforce.com in a timely manner. You are also responsible for working with the internal Finance team to record and keep up to date the status of client invoices on a regular basis and to ensure they are paid promptly.
|Required Competencies/Skills||Key Success Factors:|
To be successful in this role, you should be intelligent and highly articulate with exceptional written and verbal communication/questioning skills, and be very confident presenting webinars/winning over skeptical audiences. You should have a natural ability to generate client dependency on strategy through being credible, authoritative and both opinionated/prescriptive in your approach, as well as having good situational and interpersonal judgment. You must be an extremely organized micro-manager with high attention to detail, initiative, a healthy sense of urgency/need for control, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at once. You should have exceptional written skills, with the ability to thematically interpret highly nuanced editorial feedback. The role suits an early adopter with genuine curiosity in the search, social and content marketing space. A highly analytical thinker with sound commercial acumen and the ability to generate rapport and enthusiasm with an extremely varied audience.
• Client Site Travel: None
• ROI Search Consultancy: 25 – 35%
• Administration: 10 – 15%
• Negotiations: 10 – 15%
• Industry Training: 5 – 10%