|Job description||JOB SUMMARY:|
The Front Desk Associate provides overall front desk reception and clerical support. The Front Desk Associate reports directly to the Executive Assistant to the CEO. As the first contact for all inquiries into the organization, this person is expected to handle her/himself with courtesy, professionalism, and efficiency.
San Francisco. Candidates must be eligible to work legally in the US and willing to relocate.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Front Desk Duties:
• Provides reception and telephone coverage Monday - Friday with an enthusiastic, professional demeanor to ensure all callers and visitors receive high quality service.
• Acts as the initial contact and representative of the Global Fund for Women in receiving all telephone calls, including international calls, and in greeting visitors.
• Manages all incoming/outgoing mail, including express mail and deliveries.
• Acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge and expertise about GFW to answer caller questions and route calls and inquiries appropriately.
• Maintains organization-wide calendar and assists with conference room reservation.
• Assists Office Manager with coordination of outside vendors and repair people to address facilities issues.
• Manages the reception area to insure effective telephone and mail communications, both internally and externally, to maintain professional image.
• Manages the organization's general website inbox, which receives international grantee inquiries, proposals, and final reports.
• Maintains staff meeting schedule and kitchen duty schedule.
• Provides administrative support to the Office Manager.
• Handles ad-hoc projects.
Organizational Team Support:
• Processes incoming gifts in coordination with the Development and Finance team.
• Maintains staff meeting schedules and publicizes events to GFW staff
START DATE AND COMPENSATION
The projected start date for this position will be September-October. This position is located in San Francisco. Candidates must be eligible to work legally in the US and willing to relocate. The Front Desk Associate is a part time, non-exempt position. Salary will be commensurate with experience. The Global Fund for Women offers 100% employer paid premium health benefits, an excellent paid leave package, a generous retirement plan, a professional development stipend, and other benefits.
|Application process||APPLICATION PROCESS|
Applications and all supporting documents will be received until position is filled.
All pages of the application should be typed and should include the following:
• Cover letter, with the applicant’s current contact information
• Resume, including references with contact information
To submit your application materials, please visit our website: http://www.globalfundforwomen.org/who-we-are/job-opportunities.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to process applications that are incomplete.
The Global Fund for Women is committed to working globally and addressing inequities. In line with this global lens, it is our policy to actively seek a diverse pool of candidates, from a variety of backgrounds, who are committed to the mission and vision of the Global Fund.