|Work experience||16-25 years|
|Expected Earnings||$130,000-$150,000 Salary + performance bonus & full benefits, perks.|
|Job Description||Our well established client has built a solid reputation as a quality provider of portraits in Canada. With a state-of-the-art lab, they provide stunning, high quality, vivid products to their customers while remaining cost-effective.|
TM8 Recruitment www.tm8.ca is helping this outstanding client locate and secure a revenue-driven VP Operations for their Vancouver location. This candidate should be someone who's track record of revenue growth, positive change, innovation & operations management is impeccable.
The role of the VP Operations is to provide leadership and vision to the organization. This will be achieved through a focus on revenue generation & market analysis & growth. Other key duties are General Administration, HR Management, Project Management, Marketing & PR functions, Production & QC.
Revenue, Sales & Marketing Functions
a) As growing revenues and increasing market share are main priorities for this position, the successful candidate must have an outstanding track record of “taking companies to the next level.”
b) Sales coaching
c) Sales Management
d) Sales process training
e) Re-design of sales quotas & commission packages for sales executives
f) Motivation techniques
Administration & HR Related functions
a) Review & implementation of bonus & commission plans in order to reward staff for reaching & exceeding objectives
b) Oversee recruitment of company and project staff
c) Employee development, and training
d) Policy development and documentation
e) Employee relations, contract negotiations, release negotiations.
f) Performance management and improvement systems
g) Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
Production & QC
a) Oversee process in a high-end manufacturing setting.
b) Insure accurate documentation of production and quality control data and records.
c) Direct and oversee site production activities and personnel.
d) Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
e) Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and lease agreements.
f) Oversee and/or ensure good housekeeping at site at all times.
|Required Skills & Experience||1. A minimum of 15 years of experience in business management with a strong focus on growing revenues and increasing market share. |
2. A minimum of 10 years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, and evaluation.
3. A minimum 10 years managing a diverse team in a high-end manufacturing environment – Digital Photography, high-end Print, high-end Manufacturing candidates will be given preference.
4. Proven ability to manage & grow high-performing sales teams.
5. Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
6. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a diverse team.
8. Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
9. Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
10. Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
11. Demonstrated ability to multi - task and work in a fast - paced manufacturing setting.
12. Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.