|Purpose||Development and maturation of highly scalable, performance optimized web-based user interfaces. Interconnecting the user interface with processing tiers. Development of prototypes and new concepts for additional features and revisions of Adventive solutions.|
|Skill Qualifications||• Minimum of 5 years related experience.|
• SVN, Mercurial or CVS related experience.
• Agile & Scrum development experience.
• Proficiency in the following software packages & languages:
o Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu).
o Linux, Apache, PHP.
o Object Oriented PHP, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Java Script, HTML & CSS.
o Adobe Photoshop.
o PostgreSQL, MySQL.
|About Adventive||Adventive is looking to change the economics of rich media advetising by developing simplistic, yet powerful web-based tools to design, develop and manage rich media campaigns. We believe that traditional advertising is expensive and lacks the benefit of todays most cutting edge technologies. Advertisers are looking for results - real world return on their investment - not just clicks. Publishers want engaging advertisements to compliment their offerings. Adventive does just that.|
|Duties||• Adobe Flash & Flex development.|
• Object Oriented PHP, HTML, Java Script & CSS development.
• User interface design and implementation.
• Application plug-in development.
• Integration of front end application code to backend processing tiers.
• Troubleshooting, QA, peer code review and bug fixes.
• Participate in Agile development process, including daily scrum meetings.
• Remain informed on new products and services, competitive landscape and other general information and technologies related to SaaS services.
• Maintain self-discipline and focus to effectively manage, meet and exceed aggressive deadlines.
|Perferred Experience||• Information Technology or Computer Science Degree preferred.|
• Experience in high-performance, scalable computing infrastructure.
• Experience managing systems in mission-critical environments.
• Integration experience with third-party APIs, applications and web-services