|Post Title - Zoho||Dishcrawl Community Event Planner- Altanta|
|Position Description - Zoho||If you are an outgoing, energetic, self-starter who loves food, networking, event planning, sales and your community and is looking for a part-time position then we are looking for you.|
We are a national startup company founded on the premise that communities can be brought together through good food and good company. We have a great part-time position for passionate foodies. We are a growing company and we would like to give you the opportunity to grow with us.
As a Foodie Event Planner you will be
· Marketing and organizing events
· Negotiating with restaurant owners & networking with members of the media & press
· Hosting consumers through your city's best culinary destinations
· Using social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
· Writing a variety of marketing and communications materials
- email newsletters
- blog posts
- social media updates
- press releases and more
|Skills and Requirements - Zoho||What do you need to have?|
• Customer comes first mentality: At least 2 years’ experience in retail, food service, customer service and marketing
• Be clearly understood at all times: Ability to effectively communicate through emails, blogs, press releases, and social media communication. You should also be able to speak to everyone from restaurants owners, sponsors and guests.
• Social media experience in a corporate setting: Must be able to obtain measureable results in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
• Must be creative, resourceful, takes initiative, problem solver
• Previous supervisory or managerial experience strongly desired
• Equipment requirements: desktop or laptop with video capabilities to participate on online training sessions. Reliable internet access be able to support Google Hangout with video. Smartphone which can access Instagram, Twitter and Facebook apps.
• 4 year degree or equivalent