|Roles and responsibilities||We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist for our growing manufacturing company, located in Canton, MI. |
- Perform administrative and office support for the Manufacturing Director.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls on the switchboard.
- Return phone calls, in a timely and professional manner.
- Schedule meetings as needed.
- Greet incoming guests at front door and screen for appointments.
- Track billing to be processed by the accounting department.
- Receive and file incoming documents.
- Distribute mail to recipients daily.
- Organize outgoing mail, ensuring proper postage.
- Monitor and reorder office supplies by researching for competitive pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Requirements||- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills.|
- Prior receptionist/switchboard experience a plus.
|Aptitude||- Ability to learn quickly and work well under strict deadlines.|
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive.
- Willingness to take on additional duties and improve overall function of the front office.
|Education||High School Diploma, Some College|