|Job Opening ID||30|
|Roles and Responsibilities||Hometown Urgent Care is looking for detail-oriented and self-motivated individual who is passionate about using data to evaluate metrics, improve processes and gain new insights in multiple areas of the business. The Business Intelligence Analyst will analyze and help solve business problems in addition to building metrics and business use-cases around new business initiatives. The Analyst will focus on collecting and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources and organize into actionable reports and tools. The Business Intelligence Analyst will need to work both individually and collaboratively with the CIO to provide necessary data and actionable analytics to drive change, respond to ad-hoc requests on business issues, and communicate with members of all other functional groups within Hometown Urgent Care.|
The successful candidate will be very analytical, set high standards and dedicated to staying ahead of a dynamic and fast growing business. The incumbent will work in a results oriented work environment that relies heavily on self-motivation. Those who apply must be passionate about analyzing data to drive growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with business areas to design, build, enhance, and deliver data analytic dashboards and reports supporting multiple business units.
• Lead efforts to partner with operations leadership to define valid and reliable performance metrics that accurately reflect outcomes and impact on matrix partners.
• Prepare and present key strategic and day to day operational analytics to both managerial and front line partners to drive changes in behaviors, metrics and performance.
• Perform complex analyses to drive business decisions.
• Assesses, interprets, and analyzes customer needs and requirements.
• Perform root cause analysis and corrective action planning with business areas as indicated by trends.
• Provide analytical support and expertise when compiling and reporting information
• Evaluate, interpret and analyze data and/or business process.
• Compiling, collating and validating data for contractual reporting from multiple sources and preparing it for state submission.
• Evaluate and present information in a manner that will facilitate management's understanding of the results and impact.
• Identify and recommend areas for improvement in current business operations.
• Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for Business Intelligence development in conjunction with end users in all departments.
• Comply with all FDA, SOX, and HIPPA regulations.
• BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or other associated discipline.
• 3+ years equivalent healthcare insurance industry experience.
• 3+ years in Business Reporting and Analytical roles; proficiency in SQL, Excel, MS Access, and VBA required.
• Advanced level of skill with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access (i.e. Excel - v-lookup, h-lookups, pivot tables; Access - loading large quantities of data).
• Experience in interpreting and supporting Medicaid state contracts will be a great asset.
• Experience in use of business intelligence tools, i.e. MicroStrategy, Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal Reporting, etc.
• Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, i.e. interacting with business customers and other teams within the company.
• Experience authoring and modifying reports/dashboards reports in Progress OpenEdge, Cognos 10, Crystal, QlikView, or equivalent BI toolset.
• Experience with development on Progress and SQL Server preferred.
• Operations (claims) Reporting experience.
• Experience with using and developing SharePoint sites and Workflows.
• Ability to maximize technology expertise to deliver re-usable and scalable business process enhancements.
• Fundamental knowledge of SQL Server architecture and relational database concepts.
• Experience with SQL Server tools, including use of Management Studio, BI development Studio, SSRS, and scheduled jobs.
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|