|Job Opening ID||57|
|Roles and Responsibilities||This position will be responsible for assisting in the design, development, administration, delivery and evaluation of training efforts to meet the knowledge, skills and performance needs of the business and employees. The incumbent will collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and implement effective training solutions in a variety of formats, including instructor-led, guided self-study and on-line e-learning. Analyzes and determines training needs of the company and formulates and develops and constructs training manuals and training aids or may supervise their development by outside suppliers. |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• In collaboration with functional lines, define training curricula for department personnel in support of compliance reporting and inspection readiness. Uses principles of adult learning and instructional design to implement multifaceted educational programs/curriculum that ensures staff clinical competency and role development.
• Manages resources to provide efficient, cost-effective and outcomes-oriented staff education, clinical support and training.
• Strengthens an evidence-based foundation for policies and procedures, and fosters consistency in implementation of policies and procedures.
• Ensure training can be launched and tracked in appropriate system(s).
• Manage external vendors in the design and development of training programs (as required).
• Develop and manage associated project plans.
• Identify metrics and performance measures, and support reporting and analysis in order to evaluate impact of training interventions
• Employ change management philosophies during implementation of training programs
• Establish and monitor processes to maintain currency and accuracy of training processes, programs and documentation
• Maintain repository of training materials, training records and other documentation.
• Assists Human Resources in designing practice models, and programs/curriculum aimed at enhancing personal work related goal attainment and staff recruitment and retention.
• Collaborates with physicians, advanced practice nurses, Regional Managers, and staff to optimize resources to implement and evaluate clinical quality initiatives.
• Contributes to professional practice through involvement in professional organizations, presentations, publications or research.
• Identifies areas of operational opportunity for continuous improvement.
• Creates, maintains, and audits compliant training records and files.
• Ensures center adherence to training Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and annual training requirements, including new procedure training and re-certification activities.
• Travel up to 35%
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Compensation: $45,000 - $65,000 annually.
• Requires a Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Adult Learning or related field; a Master degree in Adult Learning or Organizational Development of MBA with a focus on Organizational Development preferred.
• Certified Professional in Learning and Performance – ASTD preferred.
• Minimum of three years’ experience with Curriculum design, development of organizational leadership programs and performance consulting in a clinical, educational, or administrative setting.
• Demonstrated ability to influence effectively and implement change.
• Evidence of skilled strategic collaboration and communication.
• Demonstrated superior verbal, written, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong attention to detail, creative and analytical is a must.
• High level PC and software and learning management system skills.
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|