|Job Opening ID||4|
|Roles and Responsibilities||AccessMD Urgent Care is a leader in providing outstanding medical care services in a professional and convenient setting. Our Purpose is to “Care More In Everything We Do”. Being part of AccessMD Urgent Care means being part of a team which displays courtesy and compassion when delivering unsurpassed patient care, medical services and most importantly, a remarkable patient experience. As a Team Member, you are the steward and connection to our patients and the backbone to our fabulous customer service. Join our team and watch your aspirations come true|
* This position is a part-time, hourly role located at one of our Urgent Care Centers in the Dayton, Ohio area.
* We are high volume medical facilities open Sunday through Saturday with multiple shifts available to assist you in maintaining an active personal lifestyle.
The Radiology Technician/Medical Assistant will provide patient care support and assist Urgent Care providers as instructed by the provider.
This individual will work alongside our physicians to provide exceptional customer care.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepares patients for examination by physician by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, recording height, weight and temperature and reporting the patient’s history.
• Assists the practitioner with examinations and procedures. Limited administration of medications per orientation and training designation.
• Operate X-Ray equipment to take radiographic films of designated portions of the body as directed by the physician.
• Minimize radiation exposure to patients, self, and others.
• Recognize and respond to allergic reactions and other life-threatening patient conditions arising while the patient is in the department.
• Treat patients, visitors, staff with courtesy and tact.
• Collects and prepares specimens for laboratory analysis. Assesses and properly handles lab results.
• Prepares exam rooms, including maintenance, sterilization of equipment, and stocking of supplies.
• Responsible for patient call backs and patient’s education.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Maintain confidentiality of patient records and information
• The ability to work effectively under stress and adjust priorities as circumstances require.
• Organize work assignments, maintain accurate and complete records, maintain a high degree of accuracy in procedural detail record keeping.
|Skill Set||• Graduate of an accredited training facility for Registered/Certified Medical Assistant and CPR certification. |
• Previous clinical experience is preferred.
• Radiology Technician (RT) certification required
• Prefer one year ambulatory care experience and PC experience within a computerized work environment with the ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical work environment.
• Clinical Medical Skills including venipuncture and injections
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|