|Job Opening ID||52|
|Roles and Responsibilities||Hometown Urgent Care and Occupational Health (HUC) is looking for an Assistant Regional Manager for our growing Cincinnati Ohio market who can assist the Area Director in supporting day-to-day operations of multiple locations and insure consistent delivery of our quality care standards. We are seeking someone who is currently (or was recently) working in a similar position and has the passion to be a performance driven individual. This position must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple locations, understands the importance of delivering consistent quality patient care and a shared passion for local medical community based field marketing to support continued growth. |
• Works closely with the Area Director of Operation and CEO to build HUC’s proven quality of care delivery model.
• Devotion to our business model to insure successful performance driven results.
• Assist in developing creative ways to hire only the best team members.
• Collaborate with the Area Director of Operation to support all required daily/monthly task.
• Works closely with the Corporate/ Regional Medical Director to ensure our providers and staff “live our values” of best-in-class customer service (bed-side manners).
• Partner with local medical community, business and schools in your region to be their medical provider of choice.
• Assisting in the management of the day-to-day operations of our Care Centers in the Cincinnati market
• Ability in successful execution of regional marketing and growth plans
• Help the leadership team by keeping them informed regarding what is going on in your region – growth opportunities, competitive landscape, etc.
|Skill Set||EDUCATION AND QUALIFACTIONS:|
• Degree in Health Care Management, a plus
• Minimum 3-5 years in the health related field or operations management
• Expertise in business development
• Outstanding ability to assess and analyze data
• Good analytical and computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Displays confidence and has a strong leadership ability to champion important issues, as well as work collaborative with business stakeholders
• Capable of thinking strategically, yet able and willing to managing the details on important operational related matters
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
|Work Experience||5+ Years|
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|