|Job Opening ID||59|
|Roles and Responsibilities||We are looking for a bright, driven and analytically minded individual to become part of a fast growing, exciting business and seize the opportunities that such an environment provides. Great communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues are essential. You will take digital advertising campaign briefs and create innovative and effective media plans and add new channels. |
The Marketing Coordinator is an extremely detail oriented and organized, marketing professional who leads and owns projects from start to finish. Our projects are primarily ongoing monthly multi-channel marketing campaigns with a small amount of web design work to support the marketing activities. The Marketing Coordinator owns the relationship and takes accountability for fulfilling requests and providing reporting. The role requires monitoring budgets and team bandwidth to execute and deliver on schedule with a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining routine updates of the marketing plan.
• Conduct market research activities and analysis and establishes data management to improve the organization’s marketing efforts.
• Coordinate the development and implementation of the organization’s marketing, advertising, and public relations activities.
• Monitor and analyze marketing promotion results to determine effectiveness of each promotion campaign.
• Collaborate with Creative Director to:
o Coordinate production of advertising and promotional spot announcements, press releases, and direct mailings to customers.
o Create, review and/or oversee television and radio spots, newspaper, magazine advertising, and other promotional publications.
o Write and edit promotional and informational materials, such as press releases, brochures, and newspaper and magazine advertisements.
• Responsible for working with outside vendors to purchase media and place advertisements.
• Professionally promote the organization’s products and services to attract new customers and/or target markets.
• Authorize information for publication, such as interviews with reporters or articles describing activities of the urgent care centers.
• Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional visits, maintain customer relationship, and ensure customer satisfaction.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Public Administration, or a related field.
• Three years of professional level experience performing marketing and/or public relations, including research and analysis, public announcement/publication development and creating public relations and marketing strategies.
• At least 3 years of experience in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to influence effectively and implement change.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong attention to detail, creative and analytical is a must.
• High level PC and software and learning management system skills.
• Skilled in checking information for accuracy and completeness and correcting errors.
• Knowledge of:
a. Integrated marketing and public relations strategies.
b. Market analysis and research techniques.
c. Media production, communication and dissemination techniques including social media.
d. Alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
Base Compensation: $45,000-$60,000
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|