|Department||Promotions & Talent|
|Key Responsibilities||* Develop appropriate PR messaging which is in line with our objectives as well as one which our target audiences can identify with|
* Create Brand Recognition and buzz about Felony Magazine in prospective circles.
* Plan Events to create awareness.
* Create an aggressive outreach program to targeted members of the media.
* Develop and/or review key messages for consistency among all media and collateral materials.
* Develop top-tier business and vertical media list targets.
* Develop trend-pitching stories.
* Schedule face-to-face press and analyst briefing/interviews.
* Research and identify award opportunities.
* Research, identify and pursue scheduled editorial opportunities.
* Create and disseminate press releases to a broad range of publications, media houses and websites
* Develop and ensure consistency in key messages and branch image across media feed and marketing collaterals
* Use strategy of providing coverage in by-lined articles to reach targeted business verticals and industries
* Define a clear strategy for media targeting , developing pitches and making contacts
* Follow up with media houses, journalists and editors for potential brand awareness opportunities as well as procuring copies of all media hits
|Skills & Talents||* Ability to write compelling press materials (samples required)|
* Proven skills of social media marketing
* Demonstrated ability use a broad spectrum of communication tools across a myriad of channels including print, web/intranet, social networking, email, Webex, videoconferencing, PRTrak, ProfNet, Cision, PR Newswire, MultiVu, to name a few