|Job opening ID||168|
|Roles and responsibilities||Are you looking to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you interested in working at a fast-paced, award-winning consulting firm with plenty of opportunities for career advancement?|
Affirma, ranked as the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Company to Work For" by the Seattle Business Magazine and as a Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in Washington by the Puget Sound Business Journal (2 years in a row), is rapidly growing our Infrastructure Consulting practice. We are looking for experienced Infrastructure Consultants to join our team in Bellevue.
As an Infrastructure Consultant, you will work closely with Affirma executives and key clients to deliver projects while helping to develop our Infrastructure practice.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
•Designing and implementing infrastructure solutions for local and global companies
•Building and delivering customized, scalable solutions based on Microsoft's enterprise platforms
•Helping clients get more out of their current infrastructure investments
•Designing, installing and configuring server and desktop infrastructures
•Implementing enterprise technology solutions
•Developing operational solutions for our customers based on best practices
•If you enjoy making a measurable difference for clients across all industries, working on technology implementation and design projects, working in a high-energy environment, With exciting opportunities for career growth, this is the job for you!
• 3 or more years working in IT field
• Significant design and implementation experience in System Center Configuration Manager 2007/2012 (SCCM) and one or more of the following:
§ System Center Operations Manger 2007/2012 (SCOM)
§ System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008/2012 (SCVMM)
§ System Center Service Manager 2010/2012 (SCSM)
§ System Center Orchestrator (SCO)
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical issues
• Experience working on technology design and implementation projects
Nice to haves:
o Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013
o Lync 2010/2013
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
• One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
• Great benefits
• Free food. Real food. Like, comes out of the ground and is yummy.
• Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunity for growth
• Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun.
Founded in 2001, Bellevue based Affirma was recently acknowledged as one of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal). Affirma is dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time. Affirma offers exciting projects, a relaxed culture, and a flexible work environment. Affirma provides a work environment that is based on mutual trust and accountability. The office environment is hard working, but fun and friendly. Our clients include the Seahawks, Microsoft Bing, Department of Defense, Children's Hospital, Amazon, Starbucks, and many more. Affirma is a great place to grow your career by augmenting your skills and assuming new responsibilities very quickly. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work, we invite you to contact us.
|Work experience (in related field)||5+ years|
|Skillset (At least 1 year of dedicated Experience)||Communication, Infastructure, Operations, Systems Architecture, Systems Security|