|Job opening ID||227|
|Roles and responsibilities||Director of IT Operations|
Position Overview: The Director of IT Operations is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the overall policies, goals and procedures for the Information Technology function. This position is responsible for maintaining stability and efficiency of internal network systems and IT hardware. This position also owns and assigns all IT hardware projects, and works closely with executives to achieve business strategic and tactical goals.
• Travel may be required.
• Must be available to be on-call 24x7 to perform application maintenance functions during non-business hours in the event of technology upgrades or problems.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for maintaining stability and efficiency of technology infrastructure.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of long-term plans, goals and objectives to achieve technology priorities.
• Recommends and plans information technology to support and meet company objectives.
• Manage all efforts and direct reports to ensure proper maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution of the company’s software and hardware assets, and to maintain user accounts, file permissions, passwords, account policies, installs, upgrades, configures, tests, and other tasks as needed.
• Lead technology related project management and assist in overall project management where technology initiatives fit together with other initiatives with vendors and team members throughout the organization.
• Maintain documentation of the Company’s network and systems architecture, operating systems, software, devices, and communications specifications through direct reports and 3rd party IT support.
• Manage the company’s websites and intranet sites, and coordinate all related tasks.
• Provide user support and training as needed for the entire company in regards to network hardware and applications.
• Perform license audits for regularly purchased software. Ensure that the Company meets its hardware and software licensing obligations.
• Manage the configuration, deployment and maintenance of new software releases and updates.
• Research, organize, allocate and complete special projects as assigned by the President and CFO.
• Communicate and escalate issues, as appropriate, and provide periodic updates to the President and Chief Financial Officer.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years of experience working in an information technology management capacity
• Experience with a financial institutions a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of information technology requirements.
• Strong leadership skills with a commitment to assume responsibility and effectively collaborate across all levels of an organization.
• Excellent communication skills, research, writing and analytical skills; sound judgment, ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
|Skillset (At least 1 year of dedicated Experience)||Information Technology, IT Manager, MS Excel, MS Office|
|Work experience (in related field)||10+ years|
|Compensation Range||Salaried DOE|