|Roles and responsibilities||The IT Business Analyst (Manufacturing and Supply Chain) is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works on the functional requirements definition, solution design, implementation and maintenance of Oracle manufacturing and supply chain applications. The position will work with various business users and outsourced 3rd party support provider in defining, prioritizing, executing, and resolving application configurations and projects. Experience in project roll-out, preparing test plans, training documents and conducting UAT. Excellent communications required. The IT Business Analyst (Manufacturing and Supply Chain) will report to the Director of the Business Applications.|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality or products or services provided to our customers.
• Serve as Oracle ERP solution delivery expert in the areas of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Value Chain Planning for a large global ERP program conforming to established system architecture standards and industry practices
• Work closely with the Business users to gather requirements for reports, extensions, conversions and interfaces to and from the for Oracle applications.
• Work closely with 3rd party support provider
• Lead data conversion efforts for migrating legacy applications to Oracle applications
• Be a change agent for business processes through developing strong business partnerships and defining technical solutions to business problems
• Lead business process evaluation / improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design
• Translate challenging business requirements into solutions leveraging standard Oracle functionality in latest/current releases of Oracle eBusiness Suite
• Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
• Manage and lead delivery of technical components and coordinate and communicate status, issues and delivery plan
• Develop functional documentation of Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
• Open, manage, and resolve Oracle SR's with Oracle Support.
• Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
• Create test scripts performing unit testing.
Travel Required: Job requires travel up to 10% of the time.
|Skill set||EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:|
• 4+ years’ experience on the Oracle eBusiness Application suite covering modules such as Order Management, Inventory, Bills of Material, WIP, Purchasing, MRP, and ASCP
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle R12.x with full-cycle implementation experience
• Strong knowledge of related application configurations and discrete manufacturing processes
• Proficiency with SQL based queries and working knowledge of technologies used in Oracle E-business tech stack
• Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
• Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
• Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS
• Experience with other Oracle application i.e. Demantra and Mobile Supply Chain
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
• Ability to achieve results under limited direction
• Strong customer and results orientation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• APICS certification a plus
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Competency in AutoCAD, solid modeling (Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks) and/or other Mechanical design packages.
• Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
• Knowledge and application of basic statistics.
• Creative thinker and problem solving skills.
• Good organization skills.
• Capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
• Familiarity with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidances, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), and applicable ISO standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, etc.) preferred.
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|