|Job opening ID||311|
|Roles and responsibilities||Job Summary:|
Working under minimal supervision and exercising considerable latitude, the Lead Software Developer provides technical expertise in developing solutions and supporting issues from a wide variety of customers, field and internal test teams for a large and complex software suite. The successful candidate will interface with customers, Advanced Services, Technical Assistance Center and other teams within Cisco. Projects include leading-edge technology implementations for large cloud service provider and enterprise IT customers. This position will oversee responses to high priority customer service requests, support customer issues and fixes, manage patch releases following the corporate Quality standards & metrics.
• Analyze, develop, implement and tests fixes to address issues encountered by customers.
• Develop solution to problems in existing software components.
• Perform unit and integration testing, develop comprehensive test plans and document test results.
• Review the work of other software engineers in the team.
• Develop overall understanding of the product family to enable efficient troubleshooting of cross-product issues.
|Skill set||Minimum Qualifications:|
• Bachelors in Computer science or equivalent. Masters preferred
• Experience with .NET and C#.
• Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP).
• Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Shell, Powershell.
• Experience with mainstream application servers such as JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
• Experience with MS SQL and Oracle databases.
• Experience with UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
• Ability to develop quick solutions to complex customer issues and produce patches to customers with high quality.
• Exposure to all phases of the software development process.
• Practiced software documentation skills, commenting code, and creating unit test plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with performance and security tools.
• Experience with IT operations.
• Understanding of network and network management protocols.
• Understanding of different virtualization technologies.
|Attach doc||Document not uploaded|