|Job opening ID||5|
|Job Description||Working closely with the Product Manager, you will organize new and current product information, create new procedures, and research various topics pertaining to current issues. This role is responsible for clearly communicating, disseminating and organizing product information. |
• Assist with audits including Organic, Marine Stewardship Council, Responsible Fisheries Management, Kosher, Fair Trade, and more.
• Work with Product Manager and others to establish and execute a Product QA Protocol.
• Organize compliance and certification information for all new and current products.
• Create and maintain new product documents.
• Review, organize, and update current product documents.
• Maintain paper and electronic filing system on local drives and company intranet.
• Maintain current inventory and inventory systems for product labels, packaging, and print materials.
• Provide back-up in working with Customer Service on customer product information inquiries.
• Provide back-up when collateral/research needed to understand questions/issues pertaining to products.
• Assist Product Manager with creating new labeling and packaging, in collaboration with design team.
• Work on independent projects outlined by Product Manager as needed.
Skills and Abilities
Analytic skills. The ability to conduct research and contact the appropriate sources to find answers to complex problems. The ability to create logical organization systems that make large amounts of information readily accessible to others.
Management: Strong ability to work effectively in a self-directed manner. Proven initiative to resolve issues, and improve processes.
Communication: Strong communication skills with the ability to convey information to different stake holders in logical, orderly ways.
Execution: Strong organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience
• 3 years’ experience in a corporate role with a focus on office administration.
• High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
|Additional Information||This role requires:|
• Work at Product Manager’s office on Lummi Island and from your home office.
• Attend occasional meetings in our Ferndale, WA location.
• Be part-time, non-exempt.
• Be a non-smoker.