|Job opening ID||6|
|Job Description||The Quality Assurance Specialist inspects and ensures our products are pre-packed with utmost attention to quality and to help maintain accurate inventory counts of inventory on-hand at the warehouse. |
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Prepack and label with SKUs and instructions all frozen product.
• Pre-pack non-perishables.
• Conduct physical inventory counts, and record all pre-packed product and record loses on excel spreadsheet.
• Stock and re-stocking the shelves.
• Perform cycle counts on Friday afternoon to help maintain correct inventory numbers.
• Demonstrated enthusiasm and positive attitude.
• Ability lift up to 60 lbs., stand, bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders.
• Good memory and organizational skills.
• Safety conscious.
• Basic knowledge of Word and Excel spreadsheets.
• Know how to operate office equipment: fax machines, copiers, scanners.
• Must have neat, clean appearance.
• Must have strong integrity, be prompt, dependable, and efficient.
• Good communication skills and ability to work well with customers and associates.
|Additional Information||This role will require you to:|
• Work shifts as assigned in our Warehouse in Ferndale, WA.
• This is a temp to perm position.
• Be full-time, non-exempt.
• Be a non-smoker.