|Posting title||Senior Project Manager|
|Roles and responsibilities||Interface between IT and our business users and ultimately our customers throughout the entire project lifecycle. Internally you will gather functional requirements from the business and coordinate highly skilled people including analysts, architects, designers, developers, testers and many others. You will cooperate with business users to guarantee their satisfaction by ensuring the quality, timelines and budget for these projects. |
Under general direction, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other Business Solutions Architects. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of application systems and industry requirements.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
Analyzes business and user needs and follows through the full development life cycle.
Responsible for feasibility studies, project charters and/or statements of work, implementation, communication, testing, change management, and training strategies.
Modifies, maintains, and updates complex ERP configuration and program routines.
Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff.
Serves as the authority on subject matter associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
Educates others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by ERP modules or other application systems.
Defines, tests, trains, implements, and supports one or more functional areas within the ERP System or other application systems. Monitors other business analysts in software development methods, processes and implementation of those methods.
Provides mentoring and direction to team members and is a key contributor.
May manage projects with large budgets or of extended duration.
Responsible for managing project plan, scope, risk, and resources.
May act as team leader for large project teams.
Participates in IT financial management activities including annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking.
May be responsible for multi-year planning to determine broad direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional sub-area.
Typically requires a minimum of six (6) years of related experience. At this level, post-graduate coursework may be desirable.
Exceptional abilities and responsibilities exceed those typically achieved by a career level Business Solutions Architect. Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. Must be able to communicate effectively with both end users and IT staff, as well as senior business management. Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to provide direction to career level team members.
|Job type||Full time|
|Location||Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX|
|Skill set||· Bachelor’s degree required |
· Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated functional experience implementing eBusiness Web applications
· Project Management experience implementing eBusiness applications
· Social Media / CRM experience is of high importance
· Mobile app experience
· Microsoft SharePoint experience
· SAP experience is a plus
· Experience in building large database driven web applications
· Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Yammer, Jive) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
· Technical background in internet technologies including mobile
· Experience with Enterprise Portal (B2B)
· Good experience with Project Management methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer and team management skills
· Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
· Experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
· Help define eBusiness strategies to be adopted
· Project production & planning, resource allocation and budgeting.
· Ensure the review and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
· Manage risks and identify appropriate solutions
· Conduct business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
· Formulate and define system scope and objectives to develop or modify information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Responsible to work on all phases of application system analysis and design activities.
· Develop interface design/requirements
· Identify security requirements and validate the system roles and process controls
· Interface with end users to ensure system functionality is effectively enabling business processes
· Prioritize requests and works with IT Delivery group for planning and scheduling of IT resources
· Must be effective in meeting with users and management to define complex business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate system solutions
· Desire to work within structured SDLC process and maintain strict compliance is a must
· Ability to work with others efficiently and effectively in an ad-hoc environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
|Work experience||6-10 years|