|Job opening ID||3|
|Posting title||Entry Level Cabling|
|Roles and responsibilities||We are looking for entry-level Wire & Cable Installers wanted for immediate opportunities. Entry Level Cable Installers will have experience working on construction sites in various different trades such as drywall installation, framing, roofing, etc. The right candidates will be safety conscious and experienced with different construction type environments. FREE TRAINING will be provided to qualified candidates. |
Requirements for Wire & Cable Installers:
- Installation of various cable & wire into new & existing buildings.
- Basic termination of station jacks using industry standard telecom tools.
- Pulling cables & wires into and through trays, hooks, conduit, cubicles, floor boxes, etc.
- Basic problem solving & testing.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications for Wire & Cable Installers:
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from the jobsites.
- Provide a Valid driver’s license.
- Provide a pre-employment drug screening.
- Possess a clean criminal background.
Please send resumes to Amy Coleman: email@example.com